She4Her is a one-to-one mentor-mentee pilot program initiated by IEEE Power & Energy Society Young Professionals Affinity Group for providing an opportunity to female professionals in developing their technical, managerial, leadership and soft skills. The program aims to bring leading experts from the various domains of Power & Energy to upskill young female engineers, motivate and encourage them to excel in their career.
5 mentors and 5 mentees will be selected in the pilot project, with representation from all regions.
Program duration: January – February 2022 (2 months)
Registration is Free
- Must be a female professional working in the field of Power & Energy (industry / academia / government / other regulatory bodies)
- Should have professional experience >=10 years
- Must be willing to spend at least 1 hour in a week
- Must be a young female professional or a recent graduate (post graduate student members and research scholars are also encouraged to apply)
- Must be a member of IEEE Power & Energy Society
- Professional experience: 0-10 years
Why should you become a mentor?
- Work with a like-minded global team of high standards
- Learn from peers on different domains of Power & Energy
- Connect, network, and collaborate with other leading experts
- Enhance interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a part of the change that creates future leaders and experts in Power & Energy
Why should you become a mentee?
- Be part of a global platform of high standards
- Get mentored in your area of interest from the domain experts
- Diversify your thinking, technical and non-technical skills
- Enhance your research capabilities
- Streamline your career path to achieve your dream and goal
- Connect, network, and collaborate with peers and experienced professionals
Join us and become a Mentor
Source: IEEE Power & Energy Society Young Professionals