Book your space at the WES Annual Conference on April 28th and 29th – celebrate the engineers and inventors who shape the world and #ImagineTheFuture.
The Women’s Engineering Society (WES) Annual Conference is taking place virtually on the 28th and 29th April. The conference agenda will celebrate stories of women engineers who’ve shaped the world around them through their ingenuity.
This year’s theme is #ImagineTheFuture, with the WE50 theme being Inventors & Innovators. It is a very exciting time for women’s engineering.
The superb line-up of speakers will include:
- Katherine Bennett CBE, the CEO of High Value Manufacturing Catapult reveals the 9 principles of innovation mastery
- Cecile Searle, the Chief Operating Officer at Magway shares their learnings from creating a culture to support world-changing innovation
- Prof. Claire Lucas CEng FIMechE, SFHEA, Professor of Engineering Teaching and Learning at King’s College London shows us how to support innovation in education
- Dr. Salma Alarefi, Teaching Fellow in Electrical Power Systems at University of Leeds provides insights into her research on belonging as the foundation for innovation
- Eno Essien, CEO of Rheytrak tells her story of forging new paths, as the woman who took on the transport industry and won
- and many, many more